Electronic Attendance of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC Annual General Assembly Meeting March 29, 2020
The UAE Securities and Commodities Authority (“SCA”) issued Circular No. 88/2020 on March 15, 2020 on “Electronic Attendance of the General Meetings of Shareholders (Without Being Physically Present) by Public Joint Stock Companies (“Circular”). Further to the Circular, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC (“ADIB”) hereby informs its shareholders, that the ADIB Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) will be conducted electronically online through audio broadcasting and digital voting as detailed below:
Date: Sunday, 29 March 2020
Time: 7 PM
• ADIB shareholders must register electronically through the below link to be able to participate and vote in the AGM meeting.
• The AGM registration will be open from 6pm on Thursday 26, March 2020 to 6pm on Sunday, 29 March 2020.
ADIB AGM Registration, Attendance and Voting Process are as follows:
Attendance Registration: Shareholders wishing to register their attendance shall do so electronically through
www.smartagm.ae from 6pm on Thursday, March 26, 2020. AGM registration is open until 6pm on Sunday, 29 March 2020.
• Shareholders attendance of the Annual General Assembly: Shareholders will be able to attend the AGM through a live web broadcast (Audio and video) that can be accessed electronically online on
www.smartagm.ae starting from Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm.
• Shareholder Participation and Voting: After shareholder registration and verification, shareholders will receive a text message containing an electronic link with a user name and password. Shareholders must click on the electronic link and enter the user name and password. The electronic link will allow shareholders to: (1) participate in the Annual General Assembly meeting; (2) access the Annual General Assembly agenda items; (3) cast their votes on the agenda items
• Questions Related to the AGM Agenda: Shareholders may submit questions online on
www.smartagm.ae, and these questions will be addressed during the Annual General Assembly Meeting. The floor for shareholders' questions will be open from 6pm on Thursday, 26 March 2020 and continue until the end of the AGM.
• Annual report:
ADIB annual report will be available on ADIB website
Thursday 26 March 2020
• Chairman message:
ADIB Chairman message will be posted on
• Registration of Assembly: The proceedings of the Annual General Assembly meeting will be registered and posted on ADIB website
www.adib.com to enable Shareholders access to it.