Please be informed that Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC (“ADIB”) will modify the current profit share distribution for Saving Accounts effective from 1st of May 2022 (the “Effective Date”).
As per the existing profit share distribution, the profit share distribution between Mudaraba account holders ("Rab Almal") and ADIB (the “Mudarib”) profit share for Saving Account is as follows:
- Rab Almal share in the profit (Saving account holders share): 15%
- The Mudarib profit share: 85%
After applying the new profit share distribution, the profit share distribution between Rab Almal and the Mudarib will be as follows:
- Mudaraba Accounts Holders' Share in the Profit (Savings Accounts holders’ share):
- Online Saving Accounts holders: 15%
- Ghina Savings Accounts holders included in Takaful benefits Share: 10%
- Saving Accounts Share: 7.5%
- The Mudarib’s Profit Share shall be 85%, 90%, 92.5% respectively for the Saving Accounts specified above.
- All other existing profit share distribution shall remain with no changes
The affected existing Mudaraba Account holders may object to the above – mentioned new profit share distribution prior to the Effective Date, in such case, ADIB reserves the right to close their accounts
Any new Mudaraba Account holders who opened account before the Effective Date and the existing Mudaraba Account holders who are affected and do not object to ADIB and continued to hold such accounts on the Effective Date shall be deemed to have accepted the new profit share distribution.
Click here for Announcement of Profit Distribution Method Announcement Date: 28/02/2022
For and on behalf of
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC.