Looking to bank from wherever you want 24 /7? You can put both feet up and call our Phone Banking service. Dial 600 543216 anytime to take care of all your banking needs.
Our Phone Banking service lets you access your account information, perform your transactions, pay bills and report lost or stolen cards. Besides being secure and private, it is extremely convenient and easy to use. You can access your account wherever there is a telephone; from your home, your office, or even from your car.
Here’s a list of things you can do using ADIB Phone banking:
- Inquire about your account balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Ask for a Statement to be faxed back to you
- Report Lost Cards
- Murabaha information
- Salary information
- Activate and de-activate both ATM & VISA covered cards
- VISA covered card information
- Payment to VISA covered card
- Transfer between deferent ADIB accounts
Pay your utility bills:
- GSM postpaid
- Wasel Renewal
- Wasel Recharge
- Dubai Water & Electricity Authority (DEWA)
- Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC)
- Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC)
- Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority (SEWA)
- Provide us with your Feedback, Suggestions and Complaints.
ADIB Products & Services.
You can also speak directly to one of our agents to know all about the latest special offers and promotions at ADIB.
HOW TO USE PHONE BANKING:
- ADIB Telephone Banking service is offered on our Current and Savings accounts.
- You can assign your Personal Identification Number to yourself at the time of account opening.
- Call Toll Free 800 2288* and follow the instructions, then enter your PIN on your telephone. This is the last step towards registering yourself.
Registration to the Phone Banking Service is free of charge.
To call ADIB Phone Banking from outside the UAE dial +971-2-6100 600